Monday 31 October 2011

Line Tone and Colour

I have responded from my collected items and looked at tone line and colour experimenting with different mediums to create a range of effects. whilst doing this task I was able to produce interesting outcomes and discover what combinations mediums were more effective.

Line, Tone, and Colour outcomes:






To push my experiments further I decided to go a bit more in depth with tone and colour and experiment with different effects of line and colour, and how these can create tones.
To push my experiments further I decided to go a bit more in depth with line,tone and colour and experimented with different effects of line and colour, and how these can create tones. The line drawing below evoke the same graphic feel as John Craxton.





                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Great responses to primary sources. However you could do with a much wider selection of experimental drawings and you need to try and link processes to othe art or artists.

    ReplyDelete